This policy is designed to provide you with information about how we use the personal data and information that you provide to us during your use of the www.ladyluz.com , when you order products from us over any device such phone,desktop or tablet, and any related communication between us.
We are LadyLuz , candles and accessories. Our website address is: https://ladyluz.com and you can contact us anytime at email@example.com
What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Opening an account, placing an order and managing your account
- Information provided by you to us when opening an account and placing an order with us. This information will include your name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information (such as credit or debit card number, and expiry date, which is stored in a tokenised format) and unique identifiers (such as your username and password). Passwords are hashed so they are not visible to us.
- Information relating to orders you have placed with us and payments to and from you.
Using our website
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- Information that we automatically receive and record from your browser or your mobile device when you visit our Site, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, the cookies you accept and data about which pages you visit.
- Device-specific information that we may automatically collect when you use our Site. This information may include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information and device identifiers.
- Information about how you use our Site.
- Information that you provide us with if you enter a competition or other promotional feature on our Site, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and country of residence.
Who do we disclose your information to?
- our payment services providers
- third party payment providers who are integrated into our Site e.q Apple pay / Google pay
What rights you have over your data ?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to require the correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data (commonly known as “the right to be forgotten”). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it or where you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for us to process the data.
- The right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you’d like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us. You can get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org